* Student's personal property should be clearly marked with full name and class.
* Items that require marking include class requisites, sporting equipment, purses/wallets, and any items of clothing that may be taken off such as headwear, footwear, track tops, jumpers, raincoats and swimming gear.
* Please make identification marking as clear as possible and renew when faded.
* Students should know where to look for their names on items of property
* All lost property is sent to the school secretary's room daily and stored in a box outside the room. Students are able to check the box for lost items.
* All unclaimed lost property is delivered to a charitable organisation or sold at the end of each term.
* Students should not bring valuable items to school for play. Supervision of such property is difficult and loss or damage may occur.
* Items brought to school for talks or displays should be given to the teacher for safe keeping until the student takes them home.
* Students must not sell or exchange items or personal property at school.
* The following items are forbidden : knives, matches, lighters, water pistols, toys which fire projectiles, syringes, and other articles that are deemed dangerous.