ICB Secondary Scholarship for students entering Year 11 in 2024
Each year ICB offers partial and full scholarships to students with proven academic performance or potential. The intent is to recognize existing ICB students but also to provide access to external students who would help build the ICB community in a positive way.
The scholarship(s) are for two years (both Year 11 and Year 12) and are for tuition only. The quantum and the number of scholarships awarded each year is determined by performance on the scholarship tests and varies from year to year.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURES
ICB Secondary Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance via an application process and the Scholarship Tests.
- Friday 26th May: 2023 Scholarship Launch (forms and information via website)
- Friday 18th August: Scholarship applications close
- Friday 25th August: Candidates informed of test details
- Week of 4th – 9th September: Scholarship Tests (English, Maths and Science)
- Friday 6th October: Scholarship applicants informed of outcomes
Please update application form when pressed to 2024 application form, which is provided in the email