Preparatory Year and Year 1
To be eligible for enrolment in the above classes children must meet the following age requirements :
Preparatory Year : Students born between the 1 July 2017 and 30 June 2018 are eligible for the preparatory year of school in 2023.
Year One : the child must be 5 years and six months old by 31 December 2021 or turning 6 by 30 June 2022 in Year 1.
Proof of date of birth (birth certificate or certified photocopy of relevant pages of a passport) is required for children entering Preparatory Year or Year One and must accompany the application form. An appointment will be made for an interview with the parent and the child.
All other Year Levels
Enrolment of students transferring from other schools is done at the time of transfer, provided their school reports are up to the standard required by the school. The students will be interviewed before admission. A diagnostic test will be conducted to assess year level placement and for identifying strengths and weaknesses to assist our teachers to help the child in the best possible way.
All new students must complete the “Application for Enrolment” online and provide the following documents.
- birth certificate
- proof of child’s and parents’ visa (if applicable)
- copies of any family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable)
- immunisation records
- last two years school reports (if applicable)
- proof of registration with after school care provider (applicable for Prep-Year 6 students)
Enrolment applications will not be processed until all documentary requirements have been completed and provided to the school. Failure to complete these requirements may delay or affect the acceptance of the application.
- Please complete the “Application for Enrolment” via the Online Enrolment Portal along with any necessary documentation eg: birth certificate, past reports, visa, immunisation.
- Once the application is received the enrolment officer will be in contact to schedule testing and request further supporting documentation if required.
- Prep Readiness test will be conducted by one of our teaching staff and takes approximately 15min.
- PAT testing will be completed by the student via an ipad /pc for secondary and primary students (Year 3 6). Primary students (Year 1&2) will complete a paper exam. The exam will take approximately 1 1.5hrs.
- School tour will also be available either during or after the testing.
- Once Testing results have been received you will be advised of your interview time slot.
- This is a great opportunity for parents to disclose any relevant information that may affect their child's learning abilities.
- If the school is satisfied that the student has met all necessary requirements for enrolment an offer will be made in the form of a letter.
- Parents will be required to log into their email and either accept or decline this offer. At this stage they will also be required to make a payment of $250 (non-refundable) enrolment fee to finalise the enrolment acceptance.
- Parents will be informed of a start date and instructions on what will happen on the first day of school.
- A staff member or student representative will meet the child at the school office and will direct them to their first class and answer any questions or concerns the student may have.